Sunday, September 29, 2013

One More Thing... Well Three, Actually

Hey!  Just wanted to pop in and mention that I missed posting meh post on the symbolism in The Phantom of the Opera for Celebrate Musicals Week, so... I'll be posting that as soon as it gets wrapped up, even if it's a little late.  This blog will not be ruled by punctuality, I'm afraid.

Also, I have no idea whatsoever what got me googling Thor "2" a few days ago (I'm not even that much of a marvel person), but this popped up on my screen:

Villains, methinks.

By the looks of it, Christopher Eccleston is ruling an army of Cybermen.

What has this world come to?

Also, apparently the actor that played Mr. Eko *sniff* is set to be the villain's (Eccleston's) main man?

So, Sudo-Cybermen militia and a Nigerian plane-crash-survivor/priest/drug trader led into battle by the last of the time lords.  This could get interesting.

No comments: